CELEBRATING OUR 17th ANNIVERSARY
THE 2021 GRAND SLAM WORLD SERIES OF BASEBALL
Held for the 17th consecutive year in beautiful Panama City Beach, Florida at the ALL Turf PCB Sports Complex & Frank Brown Park
FOUR SESSIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
SESSION I >> JUNE 14-20, 2021 (Held at both Frank Brown Park and The PCB Sports Complex)
SESSION II >> JUNE 21-27, 2021 (Held at both Frank Brown Park and The PCB Sports Complex)
SESSION III >> JUNE 28-July 4, 2021 (Held exclusively at the new PCB Sports Complex)
SESSION IV >> JULY 19-25, 2021 (Held at both the new PCB Sports Complex & Frank Brown Park)
ALL FOUR SESSIONS OPEN TO 7U through 14-U & Session IV open additionally to 15U, 16U & 18U! WS I, II & III are separated by class if at all possible while WS IV is an open event.
The 2021 Grand Slam World Series of Baseball is unlike ANY other World Series event in the Country. Our World Series is not just a tournament, it is an EVENT!
For more information contact the Grand Slam Corporate office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or text (706) 332-0035
$795 Entry Fee plus your $60 2019/2020 Grand Slam Sanction Fee!
- $695 TEAM GATE FEE. NO admission at the gate, EVERYONE gets to come and go as they please! This equates to $57.92 per player based on 12-players per team. This is to HELP SAVE PARENTS a TON of Money by attending our event. Do the Math: $10 per day for adults x 2-parents = $20 per day x MINIMUM 4-days of admission cost = $80. 5-days = $100 and 6-days = $120. This doesn't even include kids over 12, grandparents, other relatives, friends, etc.... Just ANOTHER way for us to show our appreciation to the teams for supporting GRAND SLAM SPORTS TOURNAMENTS and our 2021 GRAND SLAM WORLD SERIES OF BASEBALL! AGAIN, your team gate fee covers EVERYONE! There is NO charge to get into the park!
- Pin Trading Headquarters along with Vendors Galore plus HUGE Pin Trading & Sports Card Trading Event at Rock-It Lanes on the Sunday prior to the start of games on Monday. We also feed all the COACHES FREE at the Pin Trading Event! This event takes place the day before games begin at Rock-It Lanes in PCB!
- Grand Slam Supplies Two New Mizuno Baseballs per game!
- Team & Individual Awards including the now famous 7-foot tall 4-real wood bat 30-pound Championship trophy to the top-3 or top-4 teams in each age division and class (depending on # of teams) PLUS in 2021 we will unveil our Biggest and Best WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS yet for all champions!!
- Host Properties: We strive to give you the best options on housing at the Beach. Visit our Web Site at http://www.grandslamtournaments.com to see our 2021 Housing partners as we are posting them daily!
- Our World Series are not just a Tournament, they are an EVENT! We BELIEVE very strongly in making this an unforgettable experience for every participant!
- We give EVERY team a DAY OFF to enjoy the beach and the area attractions!
- We play by National Federation High School rules with the Grand Slam exceptions that you can find on our website under the RULES link
- We have an official sports photography company, ROMO PHOTO, that captures all the great moments and experiences of your World Series event!
- FOUR game guarantee, 2-pool play and DOUBLE Elimination Championship bracket play!
It is very easy to sign up for one of our World Series events.....
Go to our website at http://www.grandslamtournaments.com
Create your team account, pay your once annual sanction fee, register for the World Series you want to attend and you are on your way!
When determining what class you are in a particular age division with Grand Slam, we offer FOUR separate classes: ROOKIE, AMERICAN, NATIONAL & ELITE:
Keep in mind that classifying teams is VERY SUBJECTIVE and a very inexact science. Unfortunately there will always be "sand baggers" & "trophy hunters" in our world but we do the best we possibly can to make sure all teams are classed appropriately within the Grand Slam organization. Will we always get it right? Absolutely not! Again, it is very subjective and a lot of teams are what we call "tweener" teams; teams that can potentially dominate the American class one weekend and not even complete in the National class the next weekend. This is the gray area when it comes to classifying teams. We leave it up to our respective State Directors to place teams in the class they feel is best suited for that particular team. We reserve the right to move a team up or down prior to our World Series event or during the regular season based on their play in the Grand Slam sanctioned events. For teams who do not have the opportunity to play in our qualifying events, we place them in the class that is on an equal basis with other travel baseball organizations.
The “ROOKIE” class teams are start-up and rec ball type teams.
The "AMERICAN" class teams are teams that are average travel ball teams and not quite at the elite level of their age division.
The "NATIONAL" class teams are teams that are above average travel ball teams and compete on a higher level than the American class teams.
The “ELITE” class are teams that are the cream of the crop in their respective age division.
In our World Series events, we do our best to separate into TWO separate classes, Rookie & American and National & Elite. There are occasions where we have to combine all teams and when that is the case, we still award the highest finishing 3 Rookie/American teams and the highest finishing National/Elite teams. In other words, SIX teams in a combined bracket receive awards, 1st, 2nd & 3rd in both classes. World Series Session IV is an OPEN event!
All 8-U CP through 14-U teams that are based in GEORGIA, ALABAMA, NW FLORIDA PANHANDLE, SOUTH CENTRAL TENNESSEE (Chattanooga & Cleveland areas) & MISSISSIPPI are required to play in FOUR total qualifying events which includes the 2021 Southeastern Championships or your particular State's "State Championship" event in order to participate in a Grand Slam World Series event. 15-U and up teams do not have to play in any qualifying events. Teams from ALL other states can register on a FIRST COME BASIS as there are NO qualification procedures.
We urge you to sign up for your World Series event NOW as they sell out well in advance. World Series Session I and Session II were sold out by late February, early March in 2020. Session III Sold out shortly thereafter. If you are required to play in qualifying events, you can sign up for these later.....DO NOT WAIT as you could get shut out of the week you want to play!